Location: Connecticut-Hartford/New Haven - Hartford
Duration: Permanent - Part Time
Job ID: COHC - 1 (23265791)
Company: IMED Staffing
Contact: Susan Steiner
Practice Type: Group
Job Posted: 01/05/22
Part time or Per diem Pain Management NP opportunity in Hartford CT - COHC - 1 (23265791)
****PART TIME/PER DIEM PAIN MANAGMENT SPECIALIST****
Hourly Pay Range: $56.73 - $97.00
BENEFIT: As a medical provider with COHC, you may be eligible for state or federal loan repayment. We are a member of the National Health Services Corps.
Charter Oak Health Center promotes healthier communities by providing quality, safe, patient-centered health care services in medically under-served areas, regardless of ability to pay.
Charter Oak Health Center is seeking employment of a Pain Management Specialist who is eager to work in a diverse environment. This person must be friendly, a people's person and willing to educate patients on their health and medication orders, if needed. The provider must believe in the mission and vision of Charter Oak Health Center in order to deliver top customer service.
Core Competencies/Skill Sets
- Demonstrated clinical competence in and an in-depth knowledge of nursing and pain management.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective communications among and with nursing and other health disciplines; demonstrated ability to communicate to large groups of health professionals.
- Must demonstrate and maintain knowledge and competency in providing care for patients in adolescent, adult and/or age groups
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) skill preferred
Professional Experience/Educational Requirement
- Registered Nurse in the State of CT, with Master’s Degree in Nursing.
- Healthcare experience in Community Health or Hospital
- Board Certification as an APRN
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification in specialty area
- Current CNOR/CRNFA (if applicable) certification
- Current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS); CPR certified
Interested in learning more? contact Susan Steiner, HR Recruiter 860-550-7500 X6204 or apply at [link removed]