Orthopedic Physician Assistant - ORORTHO (23309759)
Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Grant Pass, OR
Currently seeking an orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Grant Pass area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and have prior experience.
Responsibilities of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Work for an growing general orthopedic practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
- Small office procedures, clinic and OR roles
Requirements of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Volume about 30 patients per day
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.