PA assignment up to $720 a day - MA22WS (23336733)
We're looking for Physicians Assistants to perform pre-scheduled Health Risk Assessments (HRA) of Medicare Advantage members on health plans that we represent. The HRA’s consist of a history and physical evaluation that is performed in the member’s home. Most physician assistants can complete 6-9 per day, or 35-50 assessments per week when working a full schedule.
* PAID PER ASSESSMENT COMPLETED Base (Average 6-9 scheduled daily)
* $360-$720 per day when working a full schedule Plus the $40 fuel incentive when 5 assessments are completed.
* Flexible schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm, you choose your days and hours. 5-hour minimum. And at least 5 days a month
* Short Term, Stop Gap, Part Time or Long-Term basis
* In-home assessments
* Prescheduled H&P’s / HRA’s
* Hotel, Rental Car, and food/fuel bonus provided for qualifying assignments
* Independent Contractor, 1099 position (locum)
* Full Time, Part Time and PRN welcome
* PA license and board certification required. You would not be required to prescribe medicine, order lab tests, do blood draws or alter the member's current treatment regimen. We will provide you with a pre-populated, patient-specific form for each evaluation with the demographic information and medical history of the patient as made available by the insurer.
If interested, please let me know when a good time and day would be to give you a call back.
Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.