Cardiology PA/NP in New Mexico's Four Corners Region - Relocation + Sign-On - JOB-2728838 (23350113)
A Medical Center in Northwest New Mexico is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Cardiology training. Interested New Grads are welcome to apply. The provider will be working with both non interventional and interventional Cardiologists. 4 10 hour shifts and no call! Full benefits are offered as well as relocation and sign-on!
This is a great location for someone who loves the outdoors with lots to do from hiking, mountain bike riding, off-roading, and fishing. Low cost of living as well. Multiple National and State Parks are only a few hours away!
For information on this opportunity, or other career choices nationwide, please ask for Emily Wood at 954-837-2708 and send your resume in strict confidence to (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job). Reference job #2728838
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Full-time, permanent position
- New Grads welcome to apply
- 4/10 no call
- Work with a group of Cardiologist non and interventional
- Beautiful region near the Four Corners
- Base salary + quality incentives
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail