Physician Assistant - JN -052021-24698 (23350418)
Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant
Beautiful Monterey County
Daytime Schedule with Exceptional Benefits
Join a collegial group of occupational health providers in a growing California practice, serving highly skilled professionals in manufacturing and technology. Get the support you need to practice high-quality medicine and enjoy a family-friendly weekday schedule.
- See 20-25 patients per day in a well-supported environment
- Work closely with a collaborating physician and another advanced practice clinician
- Full-time weekday position with full benefits and 160,000 income
- See patients on-site with the potential to practice telemedicine part of the week
- Occupational Medicine experience is preferred
Enjoy all that the Monterey Area has to offer with convenient access to San Francisco, San Jose, and surrounding communities.
- Live a stone’s throw from breathtaking natural beauty with some of the best hiking trails, beaches, campgrounds and parks on the West Coast
- Suburban neighborhoods are safe, culturally rich, and offer a wide range of amenities
- Live in one of the most accessible metropolitan areas in the nation with a variety of transportation options including transcontinental rail lines, and international airports in the surrounding area
- Highly rated public and private school options and top universities nearby such as Stanford University, UC Berkeley, Santa Clara University and UC SF
Job ID: JN -052021-24698