Primary Care Physician Assistant - Exceptional Comp w/ Bonuses - Tri-Cities, WA - JO-2112-90944 (23350469)
New ambulatory clinics in the central Washington area seeking a Primary Care Physician Assistant to join in their team-based, patient-centered care vision committed to a differentiated experience for each patient, every time.
- Manage a panel of patients for a full spectrum primary care clinic, taking care of acute and chronic care needs
- Develop a high functioning care team with the goal that every person, including the Clinician, works at the top of license and scope, developing teammate's work in alignment with interests, good of the community, and licensure
- Epic EMR system provided through the local regional health care system
- Guaranteed salary at regional market-leading compensation package with frequent Retention bonuses
- Excellent healthcare benefits; paid vacation, CME days and dollars, malpractice coverage, relocation, and retirement packages
The Tri-Cities is a group of cities that includes Kennewick, Pasco, Richland & West Richland. Enjoy monthly art walks, yoga in the park, when to pick your own fresh produce, the annual rodeo in August, and anything else that interests you. Tri-Cities, Washington boasts more than 200 wineries within a 50-mile radius, producing some of the finest wines in the world, thanks to the climate and geography of the area. Fun in the sun is a way of life in the Tri-Cities - recreation and sports enthusiasts will love everything there is to do in Tri-Cities, including bicycling, bowling, hunting, and soccer, as well as fishing, water-skiing and paddling on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers.
For additional information, please contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
(click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)
Job ID: PS-2112-90944