Urgent Care Physician Assistant - Island of Maui, HI - JO-2111-90800 (23350482)
A private urgent care group with two sites on Maui seeks additional primary care & urgent care Physician Assistants to join 1 physician and 2 APPs.
- Clinic hours are 8A to 4P, Monday - Friday but the group hopes to extend the hours as volumes climb.
- The group is doing a lot of COVID testing at current but hopes to continue expanding its services into more traditional urgent care as COVID numbers fall.
- APPs have been handling most COVID testing responsibilities.
- Group typically sees 25 to 30 patients per day.
- A solid hourly rate will be provided along with a full benefits package for full-time employees.
- Part-time employment is a consideration.
Maui is an island in the Central Pacific, part of the Hawaiian archipelago. Sprawling Haleakala National Park encompasses the island?s highest peak, volcanic Haleakala, as well as the pools and waterfalls of Ohe?o Gulch, accessed via scenic, winding Hana Highway. The island's 30 miles of beaches include golden-crescent Kapalua, sheltered from strong currents by lava-rock promontories.