Director of Urgent Care sought in Coastal North Shore of Boston - JO-2110-90478 (23350513)
Director of Urgent Care sought in Coastal North Shore of Boston
Mission driven community health center is seeking a like-minded Advanced Practice Provider and leader to run its Walk In & Urgent Care Department.
- Report to the Chief Medical Office
- Participate in the planning and implementation of the clinical program
- Work closely with the VP of Performance Improvement and Manager of Patient Experiences
- Develop a high-performing, collaborative and collegial team
- Candidates who are culturally competent is highly sought after
- Maintain relationships with primary care and other providers
- Ensure compliance with clinical policies and procedures including the proper usage of EMR, billing and administrative systems.
- Develop clinical content for training of clinical staff including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician associates/assistants, nurses, radiology technicians and medical assistants
- Preference will be given to qualified bilingual/bicultural individuals who can speak Spanish and/or Portuguese
Compensation package to include:
- Comprehensive primary care, dental services, behavioral health care, care management, pharmacy, substance abuse disorder treatment, nurse care management, and insurance enrollment assistance services.
- Competitive benefit plans
- Generous paid time off
About the community:
Located in a historic coastal city in Essex County, Massachusetts on the North Shore of Boston only 22 miles north of Boston. This area is loaded with history, charm, museums, restaurants and shops. The schools in this area are excellent, inclusive and offer cultural diversity.