Physician Assistant at Student Health Center in Upper Manhattan - JO-2109-90119 (23350546)
Barnard College is seeking experienced Advanced Practice Providers to join an academic women's health practice. Experienced candidates will be proficient in managing the full spectrum of primary care patients, acute & chronic care in a primary care/ student women's health setting.
- Comprehensive primary care clinical services include assessment and treatment of acute and chronic illness, routine gynecological check-ups, health education, contraception, and pregnancy counseling
- 24/7 emergency clinician-on-call during the academic year
- Referral to off-campus specialists when needed.
- Guaranteed salary as part of the comprehensive compensation package
- Excellent healthcare benefits, paid vacation, CME days and dollars, malpractice coverage, and retirement package
Live and work in the melting pot that makes New York City famously one of the most exciting cities. Manhattan is centrally located within the heart of New York City with access to and from Brooklyn, Bronx, Long Island, and Staten Island.
For additional information, please contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
(click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)