Urgent Care Advanced Provider Opening in Southern North Carolina - JO-2108-89671 (23350599)
A private, not-for-profit health care system with multiple locations is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their expanding team. The position is located South of Pinehurst near the South Carolina border.
- Leading compensation + quality and productivity incentives
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans - 401a, 403b with match, 457b
- Generous time off - 27 days ensures optimal work/life balance
- Relocation allowance, CME allowance, reimbursement for DEA and Licensure, Center for Provider Wellbeing resources, Fitness center discount, childcare resources, paid malpractice, and tail coverage
- 7 Shifts biweekly (includes some weekends and holidays)
- Well established clinic and support staff
- Contemporary medical office building with imaging and diagnostic testing on-site
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience treating all ages in urgent care or emergency medicine setting
Located in South-Central North Carolina this peaceful community is nestled among the area's whispering pines and offers beautiful golf courses, fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. Contact us today to find out more about this excellent opportunity!