Neurosurgery PA Opening in NW New Mexico-Sign-on and Relocation - JO-2107-89318 (23350625)
A non-profit healthcare system located near the Four Corners in Northwest New Mexico has a new opening for a Neurosurgery Physician Assistant. This is an opportunity to join a strong group of three Neurosurgeons and one Advanced Practice Provider.
About the opportunity
- This spine center is a multidisciplinary group consisting of neurosurgery, physiatry, and interventional spine
- Spine Center hours are Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
- The average clinic visit volume is 40 patients a month
- Neurosurgery experience is preferred but not required.
- Base salary based on MGMA data and experience
- Quality bonus potential
- Relocation reimbursement up to $5000, Sign-on bonus of $5000, professional liability insurance paid, professional funds allowance, and five days of PTO off for CME in addition to regular PTO
- Comprehensive benefits package-health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, retirement planning, PTO, etc.
There are many reasons to live and work in Farmington, New Mexico. This community of 45,000 people is the best of both worlds. It's small enough to have a warm, inviting feel but large enough to have all the amenities and comforts of a bigger city. It is located in the Northwest corner of New Mexico making it a great location for quick getaways to the mountains of Colorado or the landscapes of Utah or Arizona. New Mexico's largest city, Albuquerque, is an easy three-hour drive away.
Living in Farmington means enjoying an excellent climate with four distinct seasons and mild winters. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy being near the Rocky Mountains with its world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking, and water sports. If you are interested in working in a city with a strong sense of community and a vibrant Southwest culture apply today to learn more!