Primary Care PA offering Leading Compensation - Wenatchee, WA - JO-2106-89067 (23350665)
Kinwell is bringing new ambulatory clinics to the central Washington area. We are seeking a Primary Care Physician Assistant to join in their team-based, patient-centered care vision committed to a differentiated experience for each patient, every time.
- Manage a panel of patients for a full spectrum primary care clinic, taking care of acute and chronic care needs
- Develop a high functioning care team with the goal that every person, including the Clinician, works at the top of license and scope, developing teammate's work in alignment with interests, good of the community and licensure
- Epic EMR system provided through local regional health care system
- Guaranteed salary at regional market leading compensation package with frequent Retention bonuses
- Excellent healthcare benefits; paid vacation, CME days and dollars, malpractice coverage, relocation and retirement packages
Exceptional people delivering exceptional healthcare experiences - each person, every time.
Wenatchee offers a natural beauty and abundance of recreational opportunities and the perfect balance of larger city amenities with the relaxed and friendly environment of a smaller town. Escape your routine on the Apple Capital Loop Trail, a pedestrian and bicycle path that meanders along the banks of the Columbia River. Explore the waterfront and you'll find Pybus Public Market - a community gathering place with an excellent source of locally grown fruits and vegetables complimented by a quality selection of artisan and ethnic products. Adjacent to the waterfront is beautiful historic downtown Wenatchee and home to numerous small businesses you will find a truly unique shopping and dining experience.
For additional information, please contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
(click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)
Job ID: PS-2106-89067