Emergency Medicine NP/PA Position with Blue-Zone Employer in Southern Oregon - JO-2105-88826 (23350670)
Emergency Medicine NP/PA Position with Blue-Zone Employer in Southern Oregon
Work as an Emergency Medicine Advanced Provider at the first Blue-Zone Certified Employer in the Northwest.
- Hourly position based on MGMA guidelines and eligible for overtime and holiday pay
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement available
- Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability insurances, PTO, CME allowance, and retirement savings plans
- Level III Trauma Center, with more than 30,000 visits per year
- 176 Bed Medical Center
- Must have at least 1+ years of experience as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
This community is home to more than 52,000 people and has a service population of 110,000 patients. It is located at the base of the beautiful Cascades Mountains in Southern Oregon. At 4,200 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate, affordable housing, arts and theater and is home to Oregon Institute of Technology. The community is easily navigable, with brief commutes. To travel farther afield there is an International Airport in Medford, OR, about an hour's drive away.
Recreational activities abound in the outdoors. World-class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, white water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, etc., are all available and frequent hobbies of the community residents. The incredible natural beauty of the Northwest?s largest fresh water lake, the Pacific water fowl migratory flyway, and the access to Pacific Crest Trail all make our community a relaxing place to live and to call home.