NP/PA Family Medicine Opportunity in Nags Head, NC - 219060 (23533053)
Medical Group is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Family Medicine practice in coastal Nags Head, North Carolina. This position offers an opportunity to build a practice in a newly constructed, state-of-the-art clinic.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Outpatient only, no call
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- On-site Lab
- X-Ray conveniently located at adjoining Urgent Care Clinic
- Local specialist support from: ENT, Ortho, General Surgery, OBGYN, Hematology/Oncology, Urology, Cardiology
- Close proximity to a full service, community hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Ability to live in one of the top rated coastal locations in the United States offering excellent public school options
The city is a shining example of a historic community embracing ,progress while preserving its storied past. Located in northeastern North Carolina just minutes from the I-95/US 64 interchange, it is a town where you can enjoy a sense of history and contentment without sacrificing a single 21st-century amenity. , Only 30 minutes west of Greenville and an hour east of Raleigh-Durham, one of the nation’s fastest growing high-tech regions, and two hours west of the pristine shores of the famed Outer Banks, it is easy to find and hard to leave.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218976 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]