Behavioral Health Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner opening in north central WA - new grads welcome - 219230 (23533110)
- Team includes two physicians, three Psychologists, 14 Psychotherapists and eight ARNP’s systemwide
- The Okanogan County Behavioral Health team consists of 2 Psych NPs
- This position has flexibility to meet the needs of the candidate hired
- Flexible four 10-hour days or five 8-hour days per week
- Flexible choice of full time onsite or hybrid position
- Outpatient only, no call
- Variety of loan repayment options
- Medicare-approved ambulatory surgery center
- Committed to providing quality healthcare in a friendly and caring environment
We are a non-profit organization that contracts with the physicians of a Medical Group to provide medical services. The Medical Group was founded in the early 1940’s, and is a physician owned and led organization with a long history of financial stability. In addition to competitive wages, generous insurance programs and retirement contributions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes relocation assistance, annual allowances for continuing education, professional liability insurance including tail coverage, and paid time off.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- 401-K with company match and profit sharing
- Generous vacation package starting at 30 days of PTO per year
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Generous healthcare benefits including medical, vision, dental and RX and wellness program
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance coverage
- Extensive training and mentoring program
Our region offers a diversity of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, from cross country skiing to fly fishing, with everything in between. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking—it is all right here. The region also offers a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Small community immersion means the farm-to-table lifestyle is just out your door, in a region that is world-renowned for the quality of fruit it produces. You want to work and live where we do now, enjoying all four seasons in open country. The trappings of major metropolitan life are a short drive from most anywhere in our network.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217601 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs