Location: Oregon - Medford
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 217805 (23533115)
Company: Britt Medical Search
Contact: Erin Coleman Call: 6362204841
Job Posted: 05/05/22
Orthopedic Physician Assistant opening in Medford, OR - 217805 (23533115)Health System is seeking an Orthopedic Physician Assistant to join our team in beautiful Medford, Oregon. The PA will work with a team of 4 Surgeons, 4 PA’s, and an excellent support staff of MA’s, front office staff, and a Practice Manager. A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a PA in Orthopedics is preferred.
- Provide clinical office visit support: follow up with MRI results, administer joint injections, apply casts and splints, provide post-operative care. Round on hospital patients, cover ER and office call, assist in surgical procedures.
- Clinic hours are 9-5, with urgent visits between 8-9 (2-3 days per week); Surgical cases usually run from 7-5 (2 days per week)
- Average of 20 patient per full clinic day
- 40% IP and 60% OP
- 5 call nights per month for PA (call runs from 7am to 7am)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Generous annual base salary DOE
- Performance incentives of up to $20,000 per year starting in year 2
- $10,000 signing bonus
- $10,000 relocation assistance
- $3,000 CME allowance per year
- 30 days paid time off (includes holidays, sick leave, vacation, CME)
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
Award Winning Health System:
The Health System has won many awards and multiple medical centers and hospitals in the area. IBM Watson Health has recognized it as a "Top 15 Health System" for 8 years in a row. We were also named an IBM Watson Health "50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals" out of 989 hospitals. All three Hospitals have earned Medicare/Medicaid 5 stars (only 5 of 62 Oregon hospitals have earned a five star designation). US News and World Report named us the third ranked hospital in Oregon and the top hospital outside of Portland. CareChex has voted one Medical Center as the number one hospital in Oregon for Heart Attack Treatment, Safety and Medical Excellence. The hospital earned the designation of "STEMI Receiving Gold Plus" from the American Heart Association's Mission Lifeline. The Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) has recognized our group as one of the top performing medical practices in the nation for the past seven years.
Medford is located in southern Oregon's Rogue Valley between Oregon's Willamette Valley and California's Central Valley. The mild winters and warm dry summers create an ideal climate for the Harry and David pear orchards and a burgeoning wine economy, featuring over 60 wineries. Popular features of the region include the internationally acclaimed Oregon Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, the Redwoods and Mount Shasta. The proximity to the mountains and rivers means accessible and ample hiking, cross country skiing, show shoeing, downhill skiing, white water rafting and kayaking and fly fishing for salmon and steelhead trout. A short drive to the coast provides access to the pristine beaches of Oregon and Northern California. Southern Oregon University is in Ashland and the public schools in Ashland and St. Mary's School in Medford (college prep school, winners of the Oregon Cup, World Championship robotics teams) are excellent. A regional airport and location on I-5 means cities like Ashland, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Denver are either a drive or flight away.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218061 to 636-628-2412 for more general inquiry.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]