Nocturnist NP/PA opening in NW NM - Farmington - 218177 (23533122)
Medical Center is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Acute Care Nurse training and/or at least two years experience working with Inpatient Hospitalist group to provide Nocturnist inpatient only service throughout the continuum of care from admits to discharge. Join an established hospital employed group; of 14 physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners who attend to 85-90% of total inpatient census. Average of 16 patients seen per shift. Hybrid block scheduling, three 12 hour shifts per week. Open ICU. Routine duties include responding to rapid response calls, codes, and assisting with admits, consults, and discharges. Wide variety of Specialists available locally and regionally. System-wide transition to one IT platform/Cerner.
You Can Look Forward To:
- Potential for quality incentive
- Sign-on bonus $5,000
- Relocation up to $5,000
- Malpractice Paid with Tail Coverage
- Professional Funds Allowance [link removed], CME, Professional Dues, Books/Periodicals, etc.
- Transitional Stipend
- Student Loan Repayment
- Comprehensive Benefits
o Health, Dental, Vision
o Flexible Spending Account
o Disability and Basic/Accidental/Supplemental Life
o 403B and Tax Deferred Annuity
- Non-profit, community owned organization
- Multi-specialty employed medical group
- 15 ambulatory locations and 3 hospital based provider groups covering only one Hospital
- 90 plus Physicians and 40 plus Advanced Practice Providers
- Shared Governance Model
- Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (NM, CO, UT, AZ)
Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmington’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- With four distinct seasons, and mild winters, Farmington’s weather is one of the top reasons residents have for living here. Outdoor adventures can be enjoyed year-round.
- Nestled in the northwest corner of New Mexico, an area commonly referred to as the Four Corners, residents and visitors alike can find themselves in the mountains of Colorado or landscapes of Utah or Arizona quickly for wonderful day trips.
- Farmington sits at just under 5,400 feet elevation which means it sits amongst beautiful bluffs and mesa. With three rivers and almost 2/3 of the state’s surface water flowing through it, the area is known for its outdoor adventures. Whether your journey is watching incredible sunsets on your deck or hiking among the unique land formations of the Bisti Badlands, your life will be enriched by this high desert climate.
- The City of Farmington Parks System is nationally recognized — if not renowned — for its readily available recreational opportunities. It offers 1,819 acres of developed park space, 34 sports fields and 25 tennis courts. Not to mention 2 golf courses, a children’s museum, a river trail system, a recreational lake with a beach, 2 community recreation centers, 2 indoor aquatic facilities and a new $6 million water park under development to replace Brookside Pool.
- It has a Library boasting over 1 million books read in the children’s summer reading programs and named the best library in New Mexico by the Huffington Post.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218177 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]