Urgent Care Physician Assistant - North Adams, MA - 3, 12 hr shifts - 215391 (23533151)
Urgent Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner needed for western, Massachusetts. We boast a high retention rate because we are a physician owned and physician led organization with high quality patient care as our #1 focus. Will consider Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine candidates.
- Schedule is 3 (12 hr) shifts per week
- Flexible scheduling with mostly 12-hour shifts
- Docutap EMR
- Additional support with Medical Assistants and LPNs or Paramedics.
- $2500 for CME
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k with Employer contribution up to 5%
- State of the art facilities
- On-site laboratory, x-ray and prescription services
- Open 7 days per week from 8am-8pm
Vibrant community located in the Northwest corner of the beautiful Berkshires. Steeped in art, culture, and community, it is the Berkshire hub from which to delve into contemporary art, indie music, outdoor recreation, fine dining, independent retail, and antiques. It’s a great place to live, work, and play!
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215391 and email address to 636-628-2412 for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215391