Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant - CAOCC (23533230)
Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Sacromento area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior internal medicine, or family medicine, urgent care, or occupational medicine experience.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established occupational Medicine Practice, onsite clinic
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Average Volume of 20 patients per 8 hour day
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, drug screening, and work comp medicine
Requirements of the Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, urgent care, occupational medicine, or internal medicine, experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full Benefits and Competitive Compensation
If interested please visit [link removed]or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)or call at 586-569-9776.