Rheumatology NP/PA opening in Pocatello, ID - be a part of a new program! - 219379 (23563031)
Medical Group is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join our Specialty Medical Clinic. The ideal candidate is passionate about caring for patients and enjoys being part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization. This opportunity is perfect for an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant with interest in being part of a new and exciting Rheumatology program. Our medical group boasts a depth of specialties and an excellent relationship with the University of Utah. Group provides services to patients and communities in every corner of southeast Idaho. This is an excellent opportunity for an Advanced Practice Provider who is committed to making a difference in the lives of those around them.
- Assess, Plan, and Treat patients in coordination with the patient, family, and clinical team.
- Supervising Rheumatologist will be remote
- Assist with Telemedicine visits with Rheumatologist
- Excellent work + life balance
- Hospital Medical Group employed position within multi-specialty group
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive benefits package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid CME
- 401K & Malpractice Insurance
- 205 bed hospital, including 20 ICU beds, Level II Trauma Center
- Located in Southeastern Idaho
- Cost of living substantially lower than the national average
- Home to Idaho State University
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, The Grand Tetons, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Wyoming and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier fly fishing, skiing, hiking, biking and golfing all nearby
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219379 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs