Behavioral Health PMHNP in Medford, OR - inpatient or outpatient - 214508 (23564558)
- Year 1 – Guaranteed base salary
- Years 2 & beyond – base salary tied to MGMA median production metrics plus annual performance incentives of up to 16% of base compensation
- $10,000 - $20,000 signing bonus DOE
- $10,000 relocation assistance
- $3,000 CME allowance per year
- 30 days paid time off (includes holidays, sick leave, vacation, CME)
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
Medford is located in southern Oregon's Rogue Valley between Oregon's Willamette Valley and California's Central Valley. The mild winters and warm dry summers create an ideal climate for the Harry and David pear orchards and a burgeoning wine economy, featuring over 60 wineries. Popular features of the region include the internationally acclaimed Oregon Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, the Redwoods and Mount Shasta. The proximity to the mountains and rivers means accessible and ample hiking, cross country skiing, show shoeing, downhill skiing, white water rafting and kayaking and fly fishing for salmon and steelhead trout. A short drive to the coast provides access to the pristine beaches of Oregon and Northern California. Southern Oregon University is in Ashland and the public schools in Ashland and St. Mary's School in Medford (college prep school, winners of the Oregon Cup, World Championship robotics teams) are excellent. A regional airport and location on I-5 means cities like Ashland, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Denver are either a drive or flight away.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217823 to 636-628-2412 for more general inquiry.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs