NP/PA Hematology Oncology opening in Ahoskie, NC - close to beaches - 219447 (23597047)
Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with an oncology focus to join the regional team and accredited COC center. Hematology Oncology experience is preferred.
Job Highlights include:
- Monday – Friday in outpatient setting
- Outpatient clinical responsibilities focused on the following – Assessing and treating follow-up Hematology and Oncology patients; Completing Survivorship Care Plans; Providing symptom management services to patients diagnosed with Hematology and Oncology disorders; Supervise chemotherapy under direction of managing physician
- Vidant Roanoke Chowan Cancer Center include a infusion suite with 6 chairs looking out to a healing garden, a team of experience nurses and navigators, radiation oncology services with a linear accelerator.
- Serve as an active member of the Cancer of Committee to provide better patient outcomes
- Affiliation with established academic tertiary program in Greenville NC with Vidant Cancer Care and other regional oncologists. Access to medical school based faculty and specialists including radiation
- Role includes orientation and training in Greenville the Vidant Cancer Care Team
- Built in referral network
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits to include: Administrative Stipend, Relocation, Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice/Tail Coverage, 401k matching/457, Medical, Dental, & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
This area affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
- Wellness Center – a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219447 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]