Neurology / Multiple Sclerosis NP/PA opening in Coeur D'Alene, ID - 219574 (23597053)
Seeking an NP/PA to work in collaboration with a multiple sclerosis physician in providing comprehensive care to patients undergoing diagnostic evaluation or treatment for Multiple Sclerosis. Join a team-based care model including MS clinical nurses and specialty pharmacists. This position is only outpatient care and includes but not limited to:
- Ordered, interprets, and records results of clinical tests and reports results to physicians
- Collaboration and liaising with other specialties & agencies when patient requires additional assistance
- Provides ongoing patient education
- Serves as educator for participants in research studies
- Assists in clinical trials and research (note: just changed analysis to research)
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Complements the care of the neurologist
Coeur d'Alene is a picturesque community nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene. Coeur d'Alene is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing. The region boasts easy access to 4 major ski resorts, dozens of championship golf courses and a variety of lakes. The area's network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning. Spokane, Washington, 30 minutes west of Coeur dAlene, offers a more metropolitan atmosphere as well as an international airport, 3 universities, and additional cultural, recreational and educational opportunities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219574 & email address to 636-628-2412.