Dermatology Physician Assistant Opening in Topeka, KS - 214737 (23642044)
Seeking Advanced Practice Practitioners to join a rapidly growing Dermatology practice in Topeka, KS and provide medical, surgical, and/or cosmetic medical care to patients. You will be walking into patient volume an your first day. This practice values giving the highest level of patient care. Teamwork, compassion, and positive personality are essential!
• Fully-built, professional dermatology clinic with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
• Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
Compensation & Benefits:
- 100% paid Employee only-Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Generous PTO-160 hrs year one
- 7 paid holidays
- Professional time for nurses
- $100 continuing education allowance for nurses
- Daily breaks
- 401k plan-100% vested!
- Profit Sharing
- Jeans Friday
- Clinic Discounts-and in some cases freebies!
- $1000 allowance for medically necessary services
- Free food, snacks, coffee, water, incentives
- 2 sets of scrubs
- A culture of employee engagement
- GREAT managers!
For over 25 years, the medical clinic has led the way in innovative health care. Using the most current procedures and equipment, our experienced team helps people look and feel their best every day. Specializing in Dermatology, Hair Restoration, MedSpa, and Gastroenterology - the Clinic is the premier specialty-clinic group in Northeast Kansas.
Topeka, KS is one of the most livable cities in the [link removed]'s drive to Kansas City, you can have easy access to big city amenities and an international airport.
- Topeka was ranked as the 5th top city with the lowest cost of living in America by Niche’s 2019 Best Places.
- Topeka is home to the newest [link removed], providing investment and resources for entrepreneurs in animal health and ag tech verticals.
- The Topeka MSA was ranked #17 of the Top 25 Best Cities for the Next Decade by percentage of Workforce in the Creative Class.
- The United Way of Greater Topeka reports that per capita Topekans give 50% more than the average Kansan and 250% more than the average American.
- Topeka ranks 7th among 75 mid-size cities for volunteers.
In addition to a cost of living that’s 8% to 10% below average, you’ll also find quality neighborhood schools, housing of all types and price ranges, a regional medical center that serves all of northeast Kansas, historic, educational and fun attractions, sidewalks in most neighborhoods, easy access to parks and trails throughout Shawnee County, civic organizations for every interest and myriad arts and culture activities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214737 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed].