Occupational Medicine PA/NP Opening near San Francisco, CA - 23658373
Experienced and self-driven Urgent Care/Occupational Health Advanced Practitioner sought for a full time position at a transportation center located in San Rafael, California.
Great schedule: Monday through Friday 6am - 3pm, 7-4, 8am-5pm, or 9am - 6pm!
APP manages the day-to-day operations of on-site health care clinic. In addition, the APP provides patient care that includes providing urgent and episodic care to employees, case management, physicals and clearance exams, injury assessment and minor procedures such as splinting, suturing, joint injections, trigger finger injections, arthrocentesis, x-ray interpretations. Maintain charts and employee incident records, assure compliance with OSHA and DOT programs, maintain inventory of medications and supplies. Drive chronic disease management process, including education and wellness physicals.
Compensation: $160-185K annually dependent on experience. Benefits package to include health insurance ( medical, dental, vision) options, life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K/retirement option, and CME reimbursement as well as PTO.
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Experience in an occupational health setting
- Current valid state licensure required
- BLS Certification
- DOT certification is preferred, but will be required and will need to be obtained
- Knowledge of OSHA Record ability and worker’s compensation principles a plus
- Ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality
- Familiarity with manufacturing and production facility practices
- Position may require proof of Covid-19 vaccination