Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - 5123 (23672376)
Nurse Practitoner or Physician Assistant - Albany location
Clinic Setting - Full time position with benefits
We are seeking devoted, compassionate Providers (FNP or PA-C) who enjoy changing the lives of your patients. You’re passionate about getting to the root cause of a patient’s conditions, removing social determinants of healthcare, and ensuring the highest possible quality of life for those in your care. You don’t want to sacrifice quality over quantity.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to speak with you!
Your day will include:
- Comprehensive management of patient conditions, including assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and consultation, on a longitudinal basis.
- Transitions of care support via collaborative pathways with post-acute care facilities.
- Accurately document patient conditions and encounters in an EMR.
- Ensure high levels of quality and patient satisfaction with each encounter.
- Partner with our organization’s care team to identify and eliminate social determinants of healthcare for your patients, including functional capacity, home environment, health literacy, housing instability, food insecurity, and caregiver support. and in-home support service in care planning.
Benefits include: Competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at 4 weeks for full time employees, 11 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match (coming soon), health, dental, and vision insurance. Family friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
You'll need: MSN or Masters, hold an unrestricted NP or PA NY State license and board certification