Dermatology Physician Assistant - NYDERM (23672480)
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
Lower Manhattan, New York
Currently seeking a dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with experience in aesthetic medicine. Must be familiar with facial injections and skin care therapy. This is a full time opportunity in lower Manhattan. This is not a dermatology clinic. It is a medical spa. Interested Physician Assistants should be NCCPA certified and have New York License. Nurse Practitioners must have passed nursing board exams and be licensed in New York. Willing to train providers with limited experience, but must have some experience.
Responsibilities of the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
- M-F with no nights, weekends or Holidays
- See patients in the medical spa under the supervision of a physician
- Must be comfortable working in this setting with customers with demanding expectations in a professional clinical environment.
- Must bring a positive professional attitude to work daily.
- This will be a fun setting for the right provider.
- This is an award winning medical spa.
Requirements of the Dermatology Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner state license
- Hold DEA license
- Experience with facial injections/Botox.
- Experience with all dermal fillers, laser hair removal, IPL, Laser Genesis, Ultherapy, Coolsculpt, micro needling, micro channeling, peels, nova threading, new procedures as we add or they become available.
- Patient Follow ups.
Compensation and Benefits of the Urgent Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- $70-$95 per year base salary based on experience
- productivity bonuses up to an additional $40,000 per year.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.