Nurse Practitioner - Oncology - 5080 (23686507)
Northern, VA near DC opening for an experienced Nurse Practitioner with growing, established Cancer practice.
15 minutes from Falls Church and 20 minutes from DC
What you will be doing:
- Provides primary care in collaborative joint practice with the physicians to oncology patients.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care for individual patients.
- Responsibilities may include duties related to prevention, screening, patient care, management, and research.
- At least 2+ years of NP Oncology experience
- Solid background in the management of the physiologic and psychological effects of cancer diagnosis and subsequent treatment
- Current CPR certification required
- AOCN certification preferred
- Virginia license