Urgent Care Physician Assistant - On Long Island, NY with Sign-On/Retention - JO-2205-92444 (23700262)
A busy Federally Qualified Healthcare Center with several locations currently has an opening for Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants at their Central Long Island clinic.
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous salary with bonus structure
- $3,500 Sign-On/Retention Bonus
- Full benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off and Continuing Medical Education
- Occurrence based malpractice is covered by Federal Torts Claims Act
- Potential Federal Loan Forgiveness
- Full-time Urgent Care
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday with alternating Saturdays
- We offer same-day care for a variety of urgent care illnesses and injuries for all ages and provide same-day prescriptions.
- Strong support staff
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Active New York license required
- Must have 2-3 Years of prior Urgent Care experience treating all ages including minor office procedures
Located in Suffolk County just 50 miles from New York City, this charming community is booming with new up-and-coming restaurants, shops, and lively events.
Apply today to find out more!