Albany Oregon Family Physician Assistant Opening-Collegial Setting - JO-2201-91220 (23700372)
A longstanding, physician-owned, provider-led multispecialty clinic located in Albany, Oregon has an opening for an experienced Physician Assistant to join their team. Work with a team of physicians and advanced providers in a collegial and supportive setting.
- Attractive compensation plus comprehensive benefits package, CME and personal leave
- Full-time-40 hours a week, 34 patient contact hours per week
- Average of 15-18 patients per day
- Outpatient-only setting
- Minimal Call, telephone call only
- Strong sub-specialty support
- 3+ Years of provider experience working in an outpatient Family Medicine clinic required
About Albany, Oregon
Albany is located in Oregon"s Mid-Willamette Valley and is considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon. It is known for its beautiful historic homes, a revitalized downtown, and the picturesque river walk. This thriving community offers an abundance of outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals, superb schools, and a PAC-12 university. Albany"s location is ideal for those looking for easy access to Portland, the Pacific Ocean or the Cascade Mountains with all being about an hour"s drive. Apply today to find out more.