Eastern North Carolina's preferred facility for cardiovascular services has an opening for an experienced Cardiovascular Intervention Unit Physician Assistant.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holiday, 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- No Nights
- Schedule: 4 (10) hour shifts per week (Monday - Sunday)
- The successful candidate will be part of a team working with 7 cardiac surgeons and 5 physician assistants/nurse practitioners.
- Job responsibilities include participation in daily patient rounds with the interdisciplinary team, admission history and physical examinations, ongoing patient assessments and post-operative patient care, as well as pre and postoperative care in the clinic.
- Join a growing 8 hospital system
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- System-wide EHR is EPIC
- Cardiology provider experience required
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, this city is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. Residents enjoy a vibrant art, music, culinary and festival scene as well access to a four-year university, a community college and school of medicine. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all the amenities of a metropolitan university town, this is the perfect place to live, work and play! ,
Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, this city is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, and a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC. It is home to numerous waterways perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping. The location offers a mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities and cost of living below the national average.
Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/19/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company