Neonatal Nurse Practitioner / NNP - 5267 (23721878)
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Interested in a new opportunity? Hospital, 35 miles west of Springfield, IL is looking for an NNP to join their team. They have a Level II Nursery with Maternity Suites need your help!
You will be responsible for providing care to newborns in the nursery as well as managing patients throughout their stay. 24-call coverage responsibilities starting at 7am to 7am next day.
- Must come on site, when requested for the following deliveries: thick (particulate) meconium stained amniotic fluid, premature infants < 36 weeks gestation, stat C-section for abruption, placenta previa, prolapsed cord, or suspected fetal distress, vaginal delivery for suspected fetal distress, multiple births, or care provider requests.
- Provides care for newborns and infants. Will also provide care for well babies up to 2 years old.
- As part of this position, you will also provide education and support to families about breastfeeding, postpartum depression, infant safety, etc.
You can expect these benefits: Competitive compensation package including health insurance (medical/dental/vision), 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching contributions after 1 year of service; paid time off program; professional liability insurance coverage; continuing education allowance; tuition reimbursement program.
- MSN, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- NNP certification is required
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed as APN in State of Illinois
- CPR certification required.
- NRP- Neonatal Resuscitation Program certified.
- Unrestricted Illinois controlled substance license