Emergency Medicine - PA / NP - Fairfield Medical Center - 23724567
Required to have at least 2 years of EM PA / NP experience to be considered for this position.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- ED Volume: 32,000
- The patient population is high acuity with a good primary care base
- Full specialty support
- Active EM ultrasound service
- Stroke Telemedicine Partnership with OSU
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Dictation: Cerner
- Non-profit 222 bed, general medical and surgical hospital
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
The city of Lancaster, OH is between the natural beauty of the Hocking Hills and Columbus, Ohio. We are located 35 miles southeast of Columbus, OH. Lancaster schools rank among the top schools in the state and Lancaster is also home to an Ohio University branch campus. Known for its many covered bridges, the community has much to offer with adventure attractions including zip-lining, hiking, fishing, golf, and canoeing. Rich in agritourism with local wineries, breweries, and farmers' market. You will also find a wide variety of historic parks, wildlife preserves, multiple museums, and general recreation. Home to the Lancaster Festival which is an 11-day celebration of art, music, and community. We are a short drive from the 250,000 acres, Wayne National Forest, with hundreds of miles of mountain biking, horseback riding, and ATV trails. The cost of living in Lancaster is 15% below the national average so owning a historic home, a farm or building your dream home is possible. Lancaster offers the idyllic balance of community with the amenities of Columbus in easy reach.
- Emergency Medicine PA/NP experience required – minimum of 2 years preferred