APP Detroit Metro Area - 23724900
7,500.00 Sign on Bonus!
This is an opportunity to join a an established yet growing company using the Collaborative Care model to provide the finest holistic and preventative care to your patients. This model utilizes each skilled team member as an expert in their specialization field.
As an Advanced Practice Provider you influence and ensure the best clinical care for your patients. You leverage an integrated technology platform and are complimented by an entire team of professionals including registered nurses, nurse care managers, health coaches, dieticians, pharmacists, psychiatrists, social workers, and even cardiologists and podiatrists.
- You will benefit from our exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at 4 weeks for full time employees, 11 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Family friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- As a team member you’ll be supported by our robust commitment to training and development that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with us.
- You will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of our high-quality, value-based, care model
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan (with match)
- CME and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Starting at 20 days annually PLUS 12 Paid holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- No holidays/weekends
- No Hospital Rounds
- A+ Rated Malpractice Coverage with Tail Coverage
- Mobile diagnostic service and state-of-the-art technology
- Quarterly Bonuses
You will be rewarded with quarterly bonuses for your contribution to the patients well being and the teams success!
- You have at least two years of experience practice as a Nurse Practitioner
- You have completed an accredited program for Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C)
- You hold an unrestricted NP or PA state license, including board certification, or the ability to become board certified within 2 years.
- You have strong comprehension of clinical standards of care and are focused on quality of life for your patients
- This Hybrid Position requires working from home virtually and visiting patients in clinics and their homes as part of a collaborative Healthcare Team