Physician Assistants needed for Mobile Urgent Care team being assembled outside of Kansas City, Kansas - 65753 (23726753)
Our client is seeking Physician Assistants for a unique Urgent Care opportunity in Eastern Kansas, please see Job ID #65753
- Full-time, permanent position
- 140-170 hours/month (10-hour shifts, weekly schedule to be discussed during interview)
- You will be transported from site to site in a rover equipped to deal with all acute care duties with a team of another PA, medical tech, EMT, and RN.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, Acute/Critical, Wound Care, and/or Primary Care settings to be considered for this position.
- Duties include splinting/casting, suturing, concussion protocol management, some wound care, minor procedures, and nonlife/limb-threatening conditions
- you will also be responding to cases such as UTIs, respiratory illnesses, x-ray/ultrasound imaging, infectious disease and blood testing, as well as diagnoses & treating complex illnesses
- Provider will be seeing 8-10 patients per day, also assessing living conditions to diagnose/prevent health issues
- Kansas state licenses in hand or in process, as well as DEA certification
- Company offers a competitive salary, with a full line of benefits