Family Medicine Physician Assistant needed Outside of Yakima, Washington - Relocation + Bonus! - JOB-2782798 (23726873)
Family Medicine Physician Assistant needed in Central Washington. Outpatient clinic setting, Monday-Friday schedule. Working with underserved community. Must be comfortable seeing all ages, bilingual in Spanish a major plus. Possibly open to new grads with ties to the area and Spanish-speaking ability. Large health network with many locations throughout the Pacific Northwest.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2782798.
- Monday-Friday, clinic setting
- Bilingual in Spanish a big plus
- Standard Family Medicine position
- Benefits include profit sharing, retirement, malpractice, loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- Located right on the Oregon Coast, home of the Goonies!
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- New Grads Welcome!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail