CT Surgery PA Needed in Shasta County, CA- $15,000 Sign On! - JOB-2781976 (23726906)
A large health system in Shasta County, CA, is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join their Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery team. Experience in EVH is required. Full benefits, a strong pay scale and a sign on of $15,000 are offered. Schedule is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off- work 1/2 the month and get the other half off!! Interviewing and hiring immediately!
With mountains all around, miles of hiking and biking trails, a river running through it, and national parks nearby, this area offers an outdoor paradise for young and old alike. Cradled by Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen, enjoy 300+ sunny days per year. It's a great place to escape the chill of spring and the gray days of winter, too!
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Emily Wood in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2708. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job). Reference #2781976
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Full time, permanent position
- Experience in EVH, first assist, ICU management required
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Beautiful northern California location
- Work with Stanford Affiliated Surgeons
- Family Friendly community
- Competitive pay scale and Full Benefits
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail