Family Physician Assistant - Sexual Health Walk-In Clinic in Chicago - JO-2207-92884 (23726961)
FQHC in Chicago is committed to eliminating health disparities and improving the lives of LGBTQ people and is in search of a Physician Assistant-Family Medicine to join their passionate and mission-driven team. This is a great organization that supports individuals&' success, and celebrates diversity & racial equity!
- Outpatient-only employed position
- Passion or experience with LGBTQ and HIV would be a plus
- 4 locations in Downtown Chicago looking currently
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Qualifies for Federal and State loan repayment
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- 401(k) with an employer match of up to 5%
About Chicago, Illinois
Chicago is a city in Illinois with a population of 2,709,534. Chicago is in Cook County and is one of the best places to live in Illinois. Living in Chicago offers residents an urban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Chicago, there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Chicago and residents tend to be liberal.