Hospitalist - PA / NP - StoneSprings Hospital Center - ID 2022-2602 (23727144)
Seeking Hospitalist PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Average Daily Encounters: 49
- Five full-time physicians
- Seven days on/off; 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Hybrid EM/HM APP who floats between EM/HM services; works for HM 7 a.m. - 12 noon daily
- 124 bed Community Hospital
- Sister site of Reston Hospital and team works on both sites
Comprehensive range of medical services, including a full-service, 24/7 emergency department and extensive diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology capabilities
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
CommunityLocated in Loudon County, VA., Dulles is a suburb of Washington, D.C. with highly-rated public schools and considered one of the best places to live in Virginia.
- This position will also flex into the Emergency Department when needed based on volume. A successful candidate will need to be comfortable with procedures due to the split nature of this position.