Dermatology NP/PA opening in Waterbury, CT - 220405 (23727514)
The Best Career Opportunity for Physician Assistants in the United States! We are expanding our presence and looking for extraordinary dermatology Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners to join the team.
- Full-time Employed Positions Available in an Established Practice
- An Established Patient Base; Full Patient Load on Day One
- Experienced staff providing the Highest Quality Patient Care
- Efficient back-office management
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Dermatology experience (Supervised by a dermatologist): 1 year (Required)
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package
- Lack of Competition; High Demand for Dermatology
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k)
- Bonus pay
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- PA Certified
- Experienced candidates only. Must have the ability to practice general dermatology independently. We will develop your skills for complex procedures and cosmetics, but require a good foundation of general dermatology knowledge.
- A Physician Assistant that puts patients first
- A Physician Assistant that recognizes they are only as good as their team and supports their team's development
- Physician Assistants who understand if they help foster a practice culture that does the two points above they will earn above average income and develop practices that attract people for care and employment
Connecticut is centrally located to other major metropolitan markets, home to a large industrial city and college towns, and has south coasts along Long Island Sound. It’s small size makes it easy to navigate as the city is 15 miles to Hartford. New Haven has a rich cultural heritage, from museums and theatres to music festivals and entertainment throughout the year, including the New Haven Jazz Festival, the annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade, and the Wooster Square Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Award winning elementary, middle, and high schools, area is booming with education and innovation
- Fantastic universities including Yale and U-Conn contribute to an inspiring enclave of independent thinking, culture and spirit
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220405 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]