NP/PA Oncology opening just south of Greenville, NC - 220586 (23727524)
Multispecialty Clinic is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their established practice. Applicants with oncology experience are preferred.
- Established team of 2 physicians, 2 nurse practitioners
- Growing cancer center with 10 patient exam rooms and 12 infusion spaces
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Clinical responsibilities include inpatient consults as well as outpatient clinic for newly diagnosed cancer patients and follow up for ongoing treatment
- Coverage includes caring for patients in Kinston as well as satellite clinics in nearby Richlands and Kenansville, NC
- Competitive compensation including base salary and bonus structure
- Full provider benefit package including relocation
- Ability to live only an hour away from the beautiful North Carolina coast
The city is a shining example of a historic community embracing ,progress while preserving its storied past. Located in northeastern North Carolina just minutes from the I-95/US 64 interchange, it is a town where you can enjoy a sense of history and contentment without sacrificing a single 21st-century amenity. , Only 30 minutes west of Greenville and an hour east of Raleigh-Durham, one of the nation’s fastest growing high-tech regions, and two hours west of the pristine shores of the famed Outer Banks, it is easy to find and hard to leave.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220586 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs