Orthopedic Physician Assistant opportunity in Ithaca, NY - 220596 (23727527)
Orthopedic Physician Assistant opening located in picturesque Ithaca, New York.
- The practice covers 3 OR locations, 3 clinic sites, and offers an abundance of support.
- This is a full–time employed position.
- Take detailed medical history
- Perform pre-operative histories and physicals
- Clinical evaluations ability to perform complete shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot examinations
- Case management
- Order and interpret X-rays
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Array of Health Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employer Paid Malpractice Coverage
- CME Support and Paid Time
- Sign on Bonus
Ithaca, New York is situated in the heart of the Finger Lakes wine country. A small, cosmopolitan city on the south end of Cayuga Lake, Ithaca is known for its diverse cultural life and its natural beauty. Lakes, waterfalls, gorges, and trails for hiking and cross-country skiing abound, providing year-round recreational opportunities. Ithaca is also home to an active community of artists in theatre, music, dance, film, and the visual arts.
Cornell University, located on Ithaca’s East Hill, is an Ivy League school with world-class undergraduate and graduate programs. The community enjoys Cornell’s nationally known Bailey Hall Concert Series, world-renowned ornithology lab, botanical gardens, and one of the nation’s finest university art museums. Ithaca College, atop Ithaca’s South Hill, is the largest private, residential college in New York, and is widely known for its unique combination of liberal arts and professional studies. Tompkins Cortland Community College in nearby Dryden has one of New York’s finest two-year nursing degree programs.
The area school systems are excellent, befitting a college town, and the business community is thriving. Tompkins County Regional Airport is conveniently adjacent to the Business Technology Park.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220095 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs