NP/PA Heart Failure opening in Greenville, NC - 220645 (23740820)
Seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join a well-established advanced heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and LVAD program in Greenville, NC.
- Established “hub & spokes” advanced heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and LVAD program with two advanced heart failure cardiologists, five heart failure advanced practice providers, two heart failure pharmacists, heart failure and LVAD health psychologist, two heart failure social workers, three heart failure & LVAD coordinators, and heart failure certified nurses.
- Join the advanced heart failure and LVAD inpatient consult service and participate in structured daily rounds with internal medicine residents, general cardiology fellows, and the multidisciplinary team covering advanced heart failure and LVAD patients.
- Dedicated inpatient cardiac hospitalist program, general cardiology team, and critical care coverage, which combined serve as the referring base for the advanced heart failure program.
- Several state-of-the-art heart failure clinics serving Greenville and multiple regional locations.
- Active participation in multiple heart failure clinical trials and registries.
- Joint Commission- certified destination LVAD center.
- Pulmonary hypertension program with dedicated pulmonary hypertension clinic and inpatient management.
- Established Cardio-MEMS center.
- Established cardiogenic shock program with dedicated ECMO team and CICU critical care service.
- 29 county referral network that includes 1.4 million residents.
- Excellent compensation and benefit plan.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220645 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs