NP/PA NICU opportunity in Greenville, NC - 220650 (23740828)
Medical Group seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with extensive NICU experience to provide care to preterm and term newborn infants in the NICU. The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a level IV center, consists of 52 NICU Beds and a 20 bed step down unit. Hospital is designed especially for pediatric patients and includes ECMO and pediatric surgery programs.
- Multidisciplinary approach including NNP’s, Neonatologists, Neonatology Fellows and Residents
- Collaboration with the attending physician to set the plan of care
- High level of autonomy
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement programs
- Potential opportunity for academic responsibilities
- Ability to work with advanced technology (e.g. nitric oxide, pediatric specialists)
- Dedicated children’s transport team
Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Health System and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Medical Center has been designated a Magnet® facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220650 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs