Location: Florida - Poinciana
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 220696 (23740831)
Company: Britt Medical Search
Contact: Erin Coleman Call: 6362204841
Job Posted: 09/22/2022
General Surgery / Bariatrics APP opening in Poinciana, FL - 220696 (23740831)Busy surgery group with an emphasis on bariatrics adding an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant due to growth.
• Board certification and active FL license required
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but NOT required
• Busy surgeon needs APP support to allow him more time in the OR
• APP will assist in clinic and rounding with the possibility to assist in surgery in the future
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
• Support and leadership of a large organization
• 76 private beds and a six-bed private ICU
• We provide a full range of acute care services including emergency services, inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services
• Our ED is approximately 19,500 sq. ft. and consists of 31 private treatment rooms, an EMS entrance, and a helicopter pad
Conveniently located 35 miles south of downtown Orlando, Poinciana is the largest unincorporated master-planned community in the U.S and is one of the fastest growth areas for Central Florida over the past decade. Walt Disney World lies 20 miles to the north of Poinciana and Orlando International Airport (MCO) is 30 miles northeast. Many lakes surround the area, one of which being Lake Tohopekaliga. Lake Toho, as the locals call it, is known for its bass fishing, birdwatching, and wild life. Both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts are located 90 minutes to the east and west for convenience day trips or a weekend getaway.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220696 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs