NP/PA FT: M-F: Corpus Christi TX - 23747676
Concentra Medical Center is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our Corpus Christi TX location:
4025 S Padre Island Dr; Corpus Christi, TX 78411
- Monday through Friday 8-5 No Call and No Weekends
- Occupational Medicine / Urgent Care
- Competitive Salary/Benefits Package
- Excellent Training Program
Employees with Concentra enjoy work and life equally. We offer: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; Paid time off, Holiday time off, CME time off, and extended illness days. Outstanding Benefits and Salary (Negotiable) complement your balanced lifestyle.
Please let me know if you have an interest in hearing more, or if you would like to speak with our Director of Medical Operations.
* Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
* Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
* Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
* Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
* Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
* Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
* Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
* Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
* Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
* Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
* In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.