Full Time NP/PA for Concord, CA: M-F 8-5 - 23747678
Concentra Medical Center is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our Concord, CA Market, floating to our local centers:
- Monday through Friday 8-5 No Call and No Weekends
- Occupational Medicine / Urgent Care
- Competitive Salary/Benefits Package
- Excellent Training Program
Employees with Concentra enjoy work and life equally. We offer: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; Paid time off, Holiday time off, CME time off, and extended illness days. Outstanding Benefits and Salary (Negotiable) complement your balanced lifestyle.
* Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
* Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
* Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
* Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
* Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
* Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
* Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
* Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
* Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
* Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
* In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.