Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner - NJ 09/22/22 (23754715)
Physical Medicine Physician with an Interventional Pain Fellowship seeks to add a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. This well-established orthopedic group has a state-of-the-art Physical Therapy Center, Pain Management Center and modern medical complex. This group is a high-volume practice that handles chronic pain, spine focus but also general cases. This position has no call and no weekends and is Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The location is in the Hackensack, NJ (which offers easy access to Manhattan)! Base salary: Excellent. Additionally, there is a full benefits package provided.
- Office/Clinic – new patient evaluations and follow-up
- Trigger point and small joint injections
- Pain management
- Coordinate and refer with PT
- Consult for pharmaceutical or interventional treatments
- Pre and post procedure H&P’s
- Writing scripts and patient education
- Order and evaluate tests
Successful candidate should be Board-Certified, highly motivated, hard working and work well in a team-oriented environment. The group will train a new graduate that has a strong desire for musculoskeletal work.