- We have 30 steps on our clinical pay scales to compensate staff for 30 years of relevant experience.
- The work schedule is regular business hours Monday-Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Min USD $61.97/Hr. - Max USD $88.35/Hr.
- Provide full scope perinatal care in CNM led, hospital-owned, freestanding Birth Center
- Collaborate 24/7 with FP OB physicians for support
- Offer prenatal/post-partum/well-woman care for higher risk clientele in Rural Health Center
- Function as part of an MD/CNM/RN team for OB ED triage, stabilization, and transfer in the hospital
- Assist with training/education/clinical skills for OB ED and Birth Center services
- Collaborate with local Public Health Department, Home Birth CPM, and Doulas
- Opportunity for ongoing monthly or quarterly shifts in a partnering Labor and Delivery unit
- 24/7 access to UC Davis NICU providers through PEANUT (Pediatric Emergency Assistance to Newborns Using Telehealth)
- Maintain a great working relationship with consulting OB/Gyns in Truckee, CA
- Collaborate with Perinatologists from Sacramento, CA, and Reno, NV
- Active participation in the Sweet Success Diabetes program to prevent diabetic complications and neonatal transfers due to hypoglycemia.
The community is located in a picturesque mountain valley, surrounded by the Plumas National Forest. Residents enjoy a four-season climate and easy access to outdoor activities of every kind. Other charming characteristics include a quaint main street, historic movie theatre, active arts community, thriving junior college, live music festivals, county fair and farmer’s market. Larger communities of Chico, CA and Reno, NV are within an hour and a half drive. Affordable housing options range from well-preserved historic to newly built homes as well as larger properties, all within minutes of the hospital.
Rugged canyons, crystal clear lakes, grassy meadows, trout-filled streams, fresh pine forests and brilliant star-filled skies—they all await you in beautiful Plumas County. Plumas County boasts more than 100 lakes, 1,000 miles of rivers and streams and over a million acres of national forest.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225191 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/25/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company