- Provides full scope of maternity and gynecologic services for healthy women of all ages who meet criteria for acceptance to Nurse Midwifery Care.
- Deliveries at Beverly Hospital.
- Participates in independent, collaborative, and co-management situations with consulting physicians.
- Participates in development of patient care policies and procedures and approved medical orders that will determine the parameters of Nurse Midwifery practice.
- Shares responsibility for providing individual and group education for clients, staff and students.
- Promotes understanding of the role of the Nurse Midwives to staff, clients, students and the community at large.
- Develops profession by active participation in professional organizations.
- Current active certification by the American College of Nurse Midwives
- Current Massachusetts Licenses from the Board Nursing
- Prescriptive licensure under Massachusetts Department of Public Health and Federal Drug Enforcement Agency
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Midwifery Program
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225856 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/25/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company